June 30, 2016

A Birthday to Die (CUT) For...June 2016


Hello and welcome to the June post for The 12 Kits of Occasions.  Joyce from Cards-by-the-Sea here, and I am this month's hostess.  I love to make birthday cards and find that they are the cards I most often use.  I have so many wonderful birthday themed dies, so I decided that my theme would be birthday, with an emphasis on die cuts.  I found some fun birthday themed paper from Pebbles, and that is how I chose my colors.

I am excited to see what everyone created using the kit I sent out.



The 12 Kits Designers...







3 comments:

Birgit said...

What a fabulous kit from Joyce! Everyone's projects are so fun and adorable.
For some reason when I click on Michelle Leone's link it opens up Tracey's blog. It's probably something I'm doing wrong, but thought I'd mention it. I always look forward to the end of the month to see all you gals amazing cards!!

Marianne said...

Love the look of this kit that Joyce put together, and all the wonderfully festive birthday cards everyone created with the kit. It's birthday cards and Christmas cards I make the most.

Craftelier said...

lovely use of the dies!